We are looking for a highly motivated, hands-on and enthusiastic person to join our international team as BIM Architect.
The successful candidate will be a confident team player with strong Revit experience of a minimum of two years. The individual will be conversant with architectural and construction drawings and have the knowledge to translate concept designs into detailed models. The individual will work closely within a team, reporting directly to their design director and to the BIM coordinator. The individual will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a flexible and challenging environment.
The ideal candidate will take on a full time role and will be welcomed in our recently renovated studio, part of Four Sappers Creative Cluster, in Valletta.
- master’s degree in architecture
- minimum of two years’ post-graduate work experience in architecture
- passionate about design, enthusiastic and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- proven ability to work individually as well as in collaborative settings
- excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- strong Revit skills
- proficiency in verbal and written communication in English, any other language is considered an asset
- proficiency in the use of AutoCAD
- knowledge of Rhino and Dynamo is considered an asset
- availability to join us before end of December 2021 is also considered a strong asset