AP Valletta is looking for a highly motivated, hands-on and enthusiastic person to join its Property Valuations team.
The successful candidate will be conversant with architectural drawings, contract and planning documents, and have an interest in working on property valuations for both small and large projects. S/he will work on a variety of property valuation assignments, independently or within a team, under the guidance of a Design Director. S/he will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a flexible
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering; specialised qualifications in Property Valuations will be considered favourably.
- Experience in the property valuation field; candidates with the right aptitude but limited experience will be considered.
- A passion for understanding property value, enthusiasm and self-motivation with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work individually as well as in collaborative settings.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication in English and Maltese.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel and Autodesk AutoCAD.