We are offering an exciting role in our team of property valuers, involved with a broad cross-section of property valuation services for residential and commercial properties of a variety of scales. This is a promising career opportunity
The suitable candidate will have a qualification in architecture, engineering or property valuation and a sound awareness of planning and building legislation considerations. Previous experience in property valuation in accordance with local and international standards would be an asset, but AP will also consider training seriously motivated candidates without prior experience in the field. Experienced candidates who wish to work on a part-time or work-from-home basis
- Property valuations (residential, commercial, etc.);
- Project monitoring for bank loan purposes;
- Feasibility studies;
- Work in close relationship with the Design Director and other team members.
- Academic degree in Architecture and Civil Engineering or Property Valuation;
- conversant with the local and/or international valuation standards;
- proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office;
- ability to work in a professional environment within budgets and deadlines;
- well-developed communication skills;
- fluency in written and spoken English; knowledge of Maltese is an asset;
- enthusiastic and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.