We are looking for passionate, hands on, highly motivated structural engineers to take on a full-time role in our Malta office. The ideal candidates will be confident team players with a sound knowledge of structural engineering principles and talent and potential to work on development of all phases of the design process: conceptual, detail and design development, construction documentation, project administration
We are willing to consider a range of experience from recent graduates to more experienced candidates with a few or several years’ experience. The candidate will contribute to all design stages and will be conversant with architectural and construction drawings. She/he will enjoy being challenged and will be working on projects of varying complexity within a
- undertake projects from concept through to design development, detailed design, tender packaging and construction documentation through to inspection on site;
- produce preliminary structural assessment, calculations, detailed structural layouts, and tender packages including technical drawings, bills of quantities and specifications
- work in close relationship with the Design Director and other team members.
- professional degree in Structural Engineering;
- conversant with the Eurocode suite of structural design standards;
- proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office;
- skills in the use of structural analysis software;
- knowledge of Revit would be an important asset;
- ability to work in a professional environment within budgets and deadlines;
- well-developed communication skills;
- fluency in written and spoken English; knowledge of Maltese and other languages is an asset;
- enthusiastic and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.